Jennifer Lynn Doak T/A Devata Holistic Centre
We here at Jennifer Lynn Doak (the “Company”) are excited to be working with you in our personal development sessions
By enrolling you agree to all the terms and conditions set forth below, without modification. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions as set forth below, you should not enroll.
- Fees. The fee for 3 sessions is £555 or 3 monthly payments of £197. No refunds will be issued once payment is made.
- Intellectual Property.
- The modalities and techniques used in your sessions are owned by the company and you promise not to use any in the event you have your own practice.
- The Company is the sole worldwide owner of all rights, including without limitation all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and all other intellectual property rights contained in the Course
- The Company IP Assets are protected by the copyright, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws
- Participants. By enrolling in the Course, you represent:
- You are at least age 18 years of age or older.
- You are in good health physically, mentally, psychologically and emotionally. If you have any concerns regarding participation in the Course, you should consult your physician or mental health professional.
- You are not diagnosed with and/or taking any medications for Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Psychosis, Personality disorders, Mania, Hearing voices, Depression, including Post natal depression or any other mental illness.
- You do not use a pacemaker or have a history of cardiovascular disease, including angina or heart attack, high blood pressure, or significant recent physical injuries or surgery.
- You are not pregnant, or if pregnant, you have gotten approval from your physician.
- Course Limitations. You agree and acknowledge:
- The sessions are experiential and may involve intense and energetic emotional release.
- If at any time you believe conditions to be unsafe, or that you are no longer in proper physical condition to participate in the sessions you must immediately discontinue further participation in the sessions.
- The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from participation in the session.
- Course facilitators are NOT physicians, psychologists, or healthcare professionals, and the activities being offered are NOT intended to treat or diagnose, and the Course does NOT include treatment for or diagnosis of, any illnesses, disease or disorders whether physical, mental, psychological or emotional. The information contained in the Course, including any interactions with the Course facilitator or any other participants, shall not be understood or construed as professional advice. We make no representations, guarantees or warranties that the information or exercises in the Course are appropriate for you. You must use their own judgment in applying the information provided in the Course to your own personal circumstances and may wish to get additional professional advice where appropriate.
- You expressly waive and release, to the greatest extent legally possible on behalf of yourself, your spouse, children, parents, wards, relatives or other persons under your care, next of kin, heirs, assigns, agents, personal representatives and estate, any and all claims, now known or hereafter known, against the Company, and its officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, affiliates, shareholders, successors, and assigns (collectively, "Releasees"), on account of injury or illness (whether physical, mental, psychological or emotional), disability, death, or property damage arising out of or attributable to your participation in the Course
BY ENROLLING IN THE COURSE OF SESSIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT