This is a fast track, Reflexology certification course which can be taken as a standalone course or as the foundation of our 1 year Reflexology Diploma course
Need a payment plan? No problem, here is a 3 month plan: https://www.lynndoak.com/offers/so29axkp
In just 5 practical lessons you can learn the basic skills of a reflexologist and set up professionally.
You will study Anatomy & Physiology and Reflexology theory through an online portal - this enables us to teach the practical side in a short time as there is no theory or assignment work taking place in class.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
5 Day Intensive
- A full Reflexology routine on the feet - we have a professionally filmed video for you to follow along with while practicing at home (*note home practice is essential during this short course)
- The consultation process, and contraindications to treatment.
- How to detect energy imbalance on the feet and how to properly explain this to clients.
- The stories the feet can tell - just how does a reflexologist know so much about your emotional wellbeing? You will learn the secrets!
- Aftercare advice for your clients and how you can best help them with a course of reflexology treatments.
Online Theory Modules
Studied through an online portal, with videos and assessment questions, you will learn the theory and history behind the reflexology treatment. Resources with clear diagrams and images are included to give you the best possible learning experience. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance is covered as well as contra-indications to treatment.
- Introduction, Reception And Consultation
- The History of Reflexology
- The Skeletal System
- The Muscular System
- The Nervous System
- The Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic System
- The Endocrine System
- The Respiratory System
- The Digestive System
- Functions of the Skin
- The Sensory Organs
- The Reproductive System
- Theories of Reflexology
- Stress and the Effect of Reflexology
- Dieases and Disorders of the Feet and Nails
- Reading & Interpreting the Feet
- Reflexology Techniques
- Pressure Techniques
- Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
Be sure to check "subscribe to our email list" when you sign up or you will miss important update emails about your course.