- Do you know that there's more to life than the dreary 9-5 and dream of having your own business?
- Maybe you have already started your holistic healing business but want to learn more.
- At Devata Holistic School we can help you get started with the healing practice of your dreams.
- Most of the massage/reflexology courses below are in person at our school in Portadown, N-Ireland.
- You can take some of our courses online:
Womb Wisdom Practitioner
Her Hypnosis Practitioner
Women's wellness reflexology
Womb healing retreat
“The goal in healing is not to heal others, but to inspire them to awaken the healer within them.”
- I've been a holistic therapist since 2007, opened Devata Holistic Centre in 2012 and began teaching therapies in 2014.
- So with almost a decade experience teaching hundreds of students, you are in good hands.
- I always take a holistic approach, and teach on the mind-body-emotions connection.
- My courses are accredited by The Guild, and come with a Practitioner certificate that you can gain insurance and practice professionally.
- I teach short courses because I believe those with a passion and purpose for this work do not need hundreds of hours completing assignments at a computer, but rather they need 100% hands on practical training, and that is what my courses provide.
LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
25th & 26th March and 1st April 10am-4pm
For a limited time you can take my Hypnotherapy training separate from the Aligned Hormone & Hypnosis Practitioner training. Visit the page through the learn more button and the first 4 modules are what you get in this intensive 3 day course. The investment for this is just £297. Email [email protected] to book.LEARN MORE
6 practical lessons + online learning
Starts Monday 17th April 6.30pm-9pm for 6 weeks
Reflexology is the art of applying pressure to points on the feet which correspond to each part of the body. It helps restore energy flow and balance to the being. It is the most popular holistic treatment, due to its variety of health benefits and you can have a flourishing career as a Reflexologist.
This course is suitable for beginners and is accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists. While you do get a Practitioner certificate, this course is recognised as a short course and has some limitations when going on to do advanced trainings. It's a good place to start, but we do recommend our 1 year Reflexology diploma as a continuation.BOOK NOW
Full body massage
Next course starts - Monday 5 June for 5 weeks.
Full body massage is the foundational piece for any holistic therapist. In this course I teach both western swedish massage as well as techniques from the far East, Balinese massage, ensuring your clients become repeat customers with your expert touch.
Suitable for beginners.BOOK NOW
Womb Wisdom Massage
Womb Wisdom Practitioner blends ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and womb massage alongside practical coaching of women through their menstrual cycle and hormones. The in person trainings include learning the full Womb Wisdom massage and how to run your own sacred healing circles. These sessions are profoundly healing for yourself first and have been called "lifechanging" by our students.
This course is suitable for beginners.
If you are not a massage therapist, additional training and qualification will be provided.
Women's Wellness Reflexology
ONLINE STUDY + optional one day training TBC
This is an advanced reflexology course for qualified reflexologists and current students. In this course I have compiled all my knowledge of working with women's hormones, fertility, pregnancy, menopause and baby reflexology all in one convenient course. All the course material is inside an online learning portal for you to learn at your own pace. For those who like hands on practice, you can come to Devata Holistic Centre for a one day practice class. Various dates throughout the year.INSTANT ACCESS